A bill that will essentially destroy our Republic and move towards federalizing elections, the so-called “For the People Act” of 2021 (H.R. 1) passed the House of Representatives on March 3, 2021. The Senate version of the bill, which has been designated S. 1 and tracks closely to the House's language, was introduced on March 17, 2021 and is now in committee there
This bill is designed to help Democrats win every election going forward. It also has elements that will close down political speech that doesn’t conform to their narrative. It is to quote others “the most dangerous piece of legislation ever presented.” It is designed to dilute your legitimate vote and facilitate fraudulent registration, ballot harvesting and illegitimate voting. Democrats have framed H.R.1 and S.1 as key voting rights legislation aimed at increasing access to the polls and curbing corruption. Simply not true.
Among other things the bill:
- Would require states to offer same day registration (SDR) for federal elections - would make it more difficult to verify legitimacy of voter
- Establish federal criminal penalties for deceiving or intimidating voters - problem is how this could be interpreted or used
- Would allow and facilitate sixteen-year olds registering to vote for election when they reach 18 - Obviously designed to increase numbers registering as Democrats based on liberal values children are being indoctrinated with.
- Would set up small donor matching provides candidates with a “match” of public funding for eligible private donation, for example, a private donation of $100 to a candidate participating in a 6-1 matching system would attract $600 in matching public funds, for a total contribution of $700. - Another way to get “free” dollars for Dems.
- Would allow for a national system automatic registration
- Would replace Voter ID rules with a Federal law that allow registration with a sworn statement
- Would introduce personal ID information including addresses for any kind of political advertising including memes from individuals exporting people to attacks and discouraging personal commentary
Write your Senator now to stop this legislation.